|Home||Holidays||Videos of Turkey||Istanbul Hotels||Antalya Hotels|
Nature's ToP TeN GiFTS To TurKeY
10. Istanbul BosphorusThe bosphorus that separates two continents, Asia and Europe, offers a wonderful sightseeing by boat.
9. Manyas Birds ParadiseA preservation area for 239 different species of birds. Millions of birds migrate to the soutern hemisphere and back to the northern every year.
8. Mount AlaGreat trekking sites in the mountains of Central Turkey.
7. DalyanAn inland waterway in the Mediterranean coast of Turkey that unites a lake and the Mediterranean sea in Dalyan. It's a natural preservation area for sea turtles Caretta Caretta.
6. Antalya, three seasons in oneIn Antalya ski in the mountains, smell the spring flowers in the plains and swim in the gorgeous Mediterranean just one hour after your skiing session.
5. Verdant beauty of the Black Sea regionPicture Forest and mountain scenery in the fertile lands of tea plantations and hazelnut trees. Evergreen landscape and the plains in the mountains offer superb views and a relaxing atmosphere.
4. Sandy beaches of the Mediterranean known as Turkish RivieraPicture Beaches that extend for miles along the coast offering both public beaches and isolated areas for tanning and swimming.
3. PamukkalePicture A spectacular and magical site, of snow white lime stones where springs thermal water considered as theurapetic since the time of the Romans.
2. CapadocciaPicture A region in Central Anatolia that offers a lunar-like landscape. In the valleys, stones and rock formations in the shape of mushrooms called fairy chimneys stand out in an amazing landscape.
1. Thousands of bays and coves on the Aegean and the MediterraneanPicture Bay and coves where the trees meet the sea under the blue sunny skies, where you can swim, dive, fish or simply relax under the sun. It's possible to discover that small special cove where you will be alone with the nature and the sea.
We will form an "Another Nature's ToP TeN GiFTS To TuRKeY" for less known
beauties. If you are looking for a gift see
Turkish gifts page.